WE ARE DELIGHTED TO ANNOUNCE THE DATES FOR THE RE-OPENING OF OUR CARAVAN SITE, AS FOLLOWS:
- 5 pitch CL (adults only) - now open
- Percy’s Paddock (adults only) opening 1st May
- Eleanor’s Meadow (family field) opening 2nd June
We will have the following facilities available:
- Percy's Paddock (adults only) - fully serviced pitches, electric pitches, non-electric pitches, grass pitches
- Eleanor’s Meadow (family friendly) - electric pitches, non-electric pitches, grass pitches
- CL site (adults only) - Caravan & Motorhome Club members only
We can accept bookings for touring caravans, motorhomes, and campervans. Please note that we do not accept group bookings or tents.
We are currently accepting bookings which are secured by a deposit, refundable if we are asked to close due to COVID-19.
Bookings can be made by telephone on 01262 469829 during office hours (answerphone).
Due to Covid-19 we have implemented the following recommendations:
- Contactless arrival – payment in full before arrival followed by details of pitch location etc.
- Shower and toilet facilities are closed subject to Government Guidelines
- Hand sanitisers placed at strategic locations
In rural East Yorkshire close to the beach, you will find our Touring Caravan Park based next door to the Mr Moo’s Ice Cream Parlour.
We are ideally located close to some great attractions including Sewerby Hall, Bridlington, Scarborough, the Deep and the historic town of Beverley as well as much more.
From the caravan site you can take a 10 minute walk to the cliff top along our Farm Walk - find out more here.
- Toilet & shower block
- Baby changing
- Family washroom
- Electric hook ups
- Super pitches – electric, fresh water, drainage
- Dog walk from site
- Motorhome service point *
- Dishwashing area *
* subject to availability
Please read our Caravan Site Terms & Conditions >>
Tel: 01262 469829
Mr Moo's, Southfield House Farm, Skipsea, East Yorkshire YO25 8SY
Mr Moo's can be found just south of the village of Skipsea on the Hornsea road. We have a large car park for easy parking and coaches are welcome by appointment.
For up to date information on our opening times, for example in bad weather, please visit our Facebook page.