CARAVAN SITE OPEN DATES 2021/2022:
- 5 pitch CL (adults only) - Open all year - 3 hard standing pitches
- Percy’s Paddock (adults only) - currently closed for winter - reopens 1st Apr to 3rd Oct
- Eleanor’s Meadow (family field) - currently closed for winter - reopens 1st Apr to 3rd Oct
We have the following facilities available:
- Percy's Paddock (adults only) - fully serviced pitches, electric pitches, non-electric pitches, grass pitches
- Eleanor’s Meadow (family friendly) - electric pitches, non-electric pitches, grass pitches
- CL site (adults only) - Caravan & Motorhome Club members only
We can accept bookings for touring caravans, motorhomes, and campervans. Please note that we do not accept group bookings or tents.
We are currently accepting bookings which are secured by a deposit, refundable if we are asked to close due to COVID-19.
Bookings can be made by telephone on 01262 469829 during office hours (answerphone).
In rural East Yorkshire close to the beach, you will find our Touring Caravan Park based next door to the Mr Moo’s Ice Cream Parlour.
We are ideally located close to some great attractions including Sewerby Hall, Bridlington, Scarborough, the Deep and the historic town of Beverley as well as much more.
From the caravan site you can take a 10 minute walk to the cliff top along our Farm Walk - find out more here.
- Toilet & shower block
- Family washroom
- Electric hook ups
- Super pitches – electric, fresh water, drainage
- Dog walk from site
- Motorhome service point *
- Dishwashing area *
* subject to availability
Available for 2022 (see map below) - please call 01262 469829 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please read our Caravan Site Terms & Conditions >>
Tel: 01262 469829
Mr Moo's, Southfield House Farm, Skipsea, East Yorkshire YO25 8SY
Mr Moo's can be found just south of the village of Skipsea on the Hornsea road. We have a large car park for easy parking and coaches are welcome by appointment.
For up to date information on our opening times, for example in bad weather, please visit our Facebook page.