Caravan Site Terms & Conditions
- We request that everyone follow government guidance on social distancing and hand washing.
- Pricing is based on 2 adults, 1 car and caravan OR 1 motorhome.
- 1 car per pitch only.
- Quiet policy - between 10.00pm - 8.00am - no loud noise, music etc after 10pm.
- BBQs are permitted but must be kept well clear of the grass, campfires & fire pits are not permitted.
- Gazebos, tents etc are not permitted.
- Breathable groundsheets are permitted, non-breathable groundsheets are not.
- Dogs to be placed on leads at all times, including the Farmwalk, and any mess to be cleared up and binned.
- Dogs are not to be left unattended.
- Dogs are not permitted in the Ice Cream Parlour or amenity block.
- For security reasons, all day visitors to contact the Ice Cream Parlour.
- No electric awning heating.
- Generators not permitted.
- It is the responsibility of parents/guardians to ensure that children understand and comply with the site rules. All children must be accompanied to the amenity blocks by persons of a responsible age. All outdoor games must be played on the open grassed area provided. No hard balls or kite flying. Do not allow children to climb trees, this can be dangerous. Playing around caravans and park buildings is unacceptable. It is the responsibility of the parents/guardians to ensure the safe supervision of children while on the park and ensure appropriate behaviour at all times. To reduce wastewater we do not allow paddling pools.
- Bicycles and scooters may be ridden responsibly only during daylight hours and on roadways (not across pitches, grassed areas or around park buildings).
- The owners of Mr Moo's Touring Park [P A Foreman] are absolved of all liability for accidents to caravans and guests and from responsibility for loss or damage to personal property. Your caravan / motorhome must be fully insured for fire, theft and third party liability. This does not affect your statutory rights if personal injury / damage / loss is caused through fault on our part.
The owners reserve the right to instruct any person not observing these conditions or creating a nuisance to leave without refund. We hope that you appreciate these requirements are to ensure that everyone enjoys their well-earned break with us. Thank you.
Tel: 01262 469829
Mr Moo's, Southfield House Farm, Skipsea, East Yorkshire YO25 8SY
Mr Moo's can be found just south of the village of Skipsea on the Hornsea road. We have a large car park for easy parking and coaches are welcome by appointment.
For up to date information on our opening times, for example in bad weather, please visit our Facebook page.